Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fine Tuned

I am slightly obsessed with Glen Hansard's music since seeing "Once" last week. I cannot get "Falling Slowly" out of my head. I was surprised with tickets last week, by a thoughtful girlfriend, which made this show even more of a wonderful, unexpected treat!




I am considering officially putting away my winter coat and simply wearing cozy sweaters and a wrappy scarf for spring. I love this scarf I came across here at Churchmouse Yarns & Teas...so pretty and I love the various hues! I am addicted to Rowan Kidsilk Haze. One of my very favorite yarns. I'm off to the yarn store today to grab some light, fine mohairs and baby alpaca yarn. xo



1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete