Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Free Day

I so appreciate an occasional free day...no scheduled appointments, meetings or pressing engagements....just a simple day to myself. I'm loving fall and cannot get enough of his chilly weather. Still knitting my cowl....I'm in no rush to finish....I just love this project. I came across these knitted socks. I've never tried socks....I'm completely intimidated by cables....but these are just so cozy & perfect....




I'm not a real big flower person, so when I need to send a gift, I'm always looking for a creative, seasonal alternative. I recently found Sweet Trio! Love this Wisconsin based shop....their items look amazing! You can stop by locally or order on line. Perfect autumn treat!


Sweet Trio: their dark chocolate dipped apples look delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment