Saturday, May 10, 2014

Perfect Day

I have no plans for today! I am so happy! It's been a week of endless softball for my daughter. After five games in three days....and at one point a series of wrong turns which led me to the bridge to Canada...I am happy to just knit and knit today....and maybe whip up this yummy looking pizza.

I'm a big fan of rosemary and caramelized onion. This looks so fresh and flavorful. I came across this amazing recipe originally on Pinterest.  You can get all the details right here....it's from the great site Cookin Canuck.




I'm in the middle of a grey ribbed scarf that I just love. I'm using three yarns and the combination is working perfectly. I'm only a day in but the texture and gauge is exactly what I wanted. Photos soon!

At the top of my knitting wish list...I love the Puffin yarn from Quince & Co. The quality looks exceptional and the colors are beautiful. I'm thinking of ordering this week for a cowl project....


Puffin by Quince & Co. I completely love this bulky yarn...



2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via your lovely comment on Twitter...thank you so much!
    A day with no plans is such a treat, isn't it?
    Happy Weekend ;)
    Catherine
    www.cashmerelover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your note Catherine! Your grey poncho is just amazing...I love the length and drape of it. Have a wonderful Sunday!
      Karen

      Delete