Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Reads

I am a huge devoted reader all year round. It seems though...in the summer...I'm always asking around for reading recommendations. Everyone has so many amazing books that they want to talk about....I love that! Ask on Facebook for a good recommendation, and it's terrific to see all the comments on what people are reading and completely loving. I'm nearly done with The Fever and I adored it! I never read any of Megan Abbott's previous work before...now I'm completely thrilled to have a new author on my list of favorites.

Next up, I'm going to start Defending Jacob by William Landay. I have not read a courtroom crime novel in forever. I lean heavily toward historical fiction. However, a friend told me about this novel just recently and now I'm seeing people raving about it everywhere. You can peek at the New York Times review here. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any  favorites to recommend!




I posted the review above....which reminded me how badly I want to order this tee. Saw it on Piperlime and Pinterest. With a long pendant necklace & little cardigan...this is super cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment