Sunday, July 6, 2014

Traveling In Time

I was up early today having coffee on the front covered porch. I love cool mornings when no one else on the street is up and around. Yesterday I started reading The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams. It opens telling the story of Vivian in 1964 who receives a mysterious suitcase belonging to a great aunt, Voilet, she knew nothing of. Violet's story alternates with Vivian's....with Violet overseas in 1912.  A perfect novel that completely draws you in from page one.


You can read an excerpt here from Good Housekeeping Magazine.




I was on Etsy and Pinterest this weekend and came across this stunning wrap that I just fell in love with. It's created with beautiful, luxurious merino wool and has such clean lines. Peek here at the Etsy shop of artist Elena Rosenberg. Her work is amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment