Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vintage Vibe

I'm spending a lot of time sorting through items in my bedroom...deciding what will stay and what I should box up. I love a warm, vintage look but want the room to feel fresh. I'm also narrowing down paint colors. I always use Benjamin Moore paint that I purchase at Sherwin Williams. I love this color called Gray Tint....

Love this color which I found on Pinterest. Photo: http://dalyessentials.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html


I completely love mercury glass so I just bought this bedside lamp at Home Goods. Paired it with this matte black vintage phone from Pottery Barn. Warm wood adds a perfect tone with the antiqued silver look....






Mercury glass votives, antique inspired chairs and mantle style shelf all from Pottery Barn.


Bench I just purchased. Perfect size for stacking books....


No comments:

Post a Comment