Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bye Bye Beauty Clutter

I am in a complete clear out clutter mood! You need to start somewhere so I've been going through all my beauty accessories that I've somehow managed to accumulate in my travels. Why do I have 11 different lip balms? Or streaky self tanners from several seasons ago? Not to mention all the products you buy that you never seem to use....

So, that leaves me now with a lot more room on my shelves and a few essentials that I truly love. My two favorites this summer are Paul Mitchell Quick Slip and St. Tropez One Night Only Bronzer. Both have exceeded my expectations and I use them daily!

Quick Slip is a great hair cream that allows me to cut out all my other products. It leaves my hair shiny, detangles well and has cut my dry time. It's not waxy or sticky and it doesn't dull my color. I love it!

 

St. Tropez Bronzer is such a summer find! It adds a beautiful, immediate bronze radiance to your skin and is completely streak free. You can see where you are applying it so you know exactly the coverage you're getting. It smells fresh, you can build the color slowly and I have not found it to be at all orange-y. It washes off easily....simply a perfect summer must have!




No comments:

Post a Comment