Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Kitchen

I am always looking for interesting accents for the kitchen. Things that are both unique and purposeful. Some I use daily and some more so when entertaining. I don't think I have anything that I use more than this distressed wood and french wire tea towel holder. I found this maybe twenty years ago. I love tea towels and I prefer keeping them out so I can see the contrasting textures and patterns. 





I made a yummy frittata for everyone over the weekend. I had some organic applewood bacon, shredded cheddar, scallions and cherry tomatoes around so I combined them with six eggs and baked for about 40 minutes. Perfect light dinner with an arugula salad & crusty bread....

 Knives are Laguiole...my favorite. Found this summery tea towel at Williams Sonoma.




No comments:

Post a Comment