Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Patio Evenings

What a happy time! With all things royal this week....these great ceramic coasters completely jumped out at me. Love them.....so cute for the patio with a preppy chambray table cloth! Found this great set on Etsy...



I'm looking forward to girlfriends over for book club this weekend. I really like setting a great outdoor table. I've never been a huge fan of plastic dishware but I just came across this set of melamine plates from Pottery Barn and I love the glazed ceramic look they have to them. Very cute, unbreakable.....how fun!



Are you reading anything great right now? Yesterday, I started A Hundred Summers. The reviews have been terrific about this novel by Beatriz Williams... it takes place in 1930's New England and chronicles the life of two college friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment