Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fresh & Pretty

I love pretty little details around our house. I keep just a couple things on the side of our refrigerator...charming invitations, farmers market schedules...and I love finding pretty glass magnets to use.  I have a favorite damask one but it was a gift so I sadly don't know where it was purchased.  I did come across a terrific artist on Etsy that makes beautiful magnets and paper weights....love Tanner Glass.  I'm addicted to these fresh accents for the office or kitchen! 




Love this cherry blossom paper weight....so charming!
 
We have a new local organic market by us called Farmers & Artisans. This tiny store carries only local produce from area farms. They create their own baked goods and soups on site....such a yummy treasure!





No comments:

Post a Comment