Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Room Without Books....

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

I am constantly in the middle of a book. I can't not be. I also always need to have my next book lined up. I'm currently reading Kate Morton's "The House at Riverton." I am super excited to next read "Sisterland" by Curtis Sittenfield. I just purchased this large "Read." sign to hang in the corner by my favorite cozy reading chair. Slightly distressed...it reminds me of a vintage library sign. I bought it from a great artist on Etsy who has a shop called Off On My Tangent. It goes nicely placed over an over-sized mahogany trimmed chalkboard that I grabbed years ago from Pottery Barn.


I love this wooden sign....you can custom select your color choices. I requested the burnt orange period to coordinate with the throw pillows on my reading chair.





No comments:

Post a Comment