Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy June!

The weekend has arrived and here are some of my favorite things for Saturday. I completely love this Calertne fingerless glove pattern from Knittyspin. The pattern instructions are detailed and beautifully explained. I love fingerless gloves and these are just amazing!




I am thinking of using a warm hued yarn that is mix of different burnt orange tones. I love the yarns offered by Bohoknitterchic on Etsy. This is one of my very favorite creations from this great shop!




Earlier this week, I was hosting book club, so I popped into Anthropologie and I picked up this yummy candle from Voluspa. Their candles are so pretty and they smell amazing! Macaron is my favorite....it's warm and buttery smelling....slightly spicy.....perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment