Sunday, May 5, 2013

Be Sweet

I love coming across a completely new yarn that I have never seen before. Last night I was looking for a super bulky yarn and I found this amazing chunky mohair! Be Sweet Slubby Mohair is 100% pure mohair with no nylon or synthetics. This pure mohair tends to be less itchy than other synthetic blends sometimes are. I love all the rich hues and the thick/thin texture of this unique yarn. There's a saffron color that amazing as well as a cozy grey! It would be great to use this as an accent on a long wrappy scarf....as a border at each end.



On Purl Soho, I love the amazing blend of silk, mohair, wool and cotton that makes up this soft yarn by Alchemy. Kozmos is stunning...it has a slight sheen and the colors are just perfect!

Alchemy Kozmos yarn in the color Amethyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment