Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Home

I think everyone has a favorite spot to knit. To grab tea or coffee and find a few moments to just be creative. In the winter, I don't stray far from our fireplace . In the warm weather, I can be found on my front porch. This is my quiet spot (that's not always so quiet!) but does usually allow me a tiny peaceful break in my day.....




I love this hand spun merino wool yarn that I found on Etsy in the shop FeistywomanHandspun.  "Azaleas" is a soft merino wool that reminds me of spring. I love the pink hues and thick/thin texture.  




I was knitting yesterday and devasted by the news. The images in the town of Moore are overwhelming. Keeping everyone in Oklahoma in my prayers and hoping today that more families are quickly reunited. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment