Friday, March 15, 2013

Cafe au lait

Over coffee this morning, talk turned to homes and decorating and how the tiniest of purchases give a room a new feel. This weekend I am in the mood to brighten a few things up. I love mercury glass and touches of vintage inspired gold in unexpected places. It's like jewelry for a room. Anthropologie has the best collection of drawer pulls and knobs I've ever come across. I love these Gleam Theory Knobs. The hammered metal lends such a perfect texture to the luster of these knobs...so pretty against dark wood. Their Mercury Glass Melon Knobs are so warm and old world...I could use them throughout the house! Both will tie in well with some of my favorite pieces on my fireplace mantle. Happy Weekend! xo


Gleam Theory Knob
Mercury Glass Melon Knob






No comments:

Post a Comment