Sunday, March 17, 2013

Celebrate!

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.  ~Adrienne Cook

What a great day to celebrate! Whether out with friends or at home...St. Patrick's Day feels like the official mark of spring! 


The ceramic tag, with leather hanging strap, is from Pottery Barn. I purchased it as a tiny accent piece...it's perfect, too, for hanging on a wine bottle for a hostess gift. 


In my front foyer is this small pine side table. I don't think I'm a big collector but I do love grouping things...like these wine corks I've put together.  The ceramic "celebrate" tag, which I purchased from the Pottery Barn holiday collection, welcomes our guests whether for coffee, dinner or a night of relaxing & catching up...






No comments:

Post a Comment