Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fresh Faced

I am one of those people who could easily fall asleep with my make up on. I know I shouldn't....it's so bad for your skin. In the last few months I've made a huge effort to stop doing this. Since January, I've revamped my skin care routine. First, I bought a great facial spinning brush and I now use it daily. The investment in that was the kick start to my new plan. I can honestly say I have seen a huge difference in my skin. I used to work for a makeup company and I know not to expect overnight results. I always keep in mind you have to wait...about 30 days...for cell renewal to see an improvement in tone and clarity but, nearly from the start, this brush has had great exfoliation benefits and I love the difference.  I've been using a great cleansing gel from Mario Badescu that is one of the best I've come across. It contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid along with papaya and grapefruit extract. It's smells super clean and fresh. My other favorite is Patricia Wexler's Instant De-Puff Eye Gel. It's just perfect! I put it on first thing when I wake up and my whole eye area is less puffy within twenty minutes. These are the three items that have really helped me finally turn around my bad habits! Next, if only I could kick my chocolate addiction....xo



Brylanehome Bath Sheet, 34"X68" (Ivory) (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment