Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Front Porch and a Book...

We live in a great older home built in the 1920's. One of my favorite things about the house is the large covered front porch. I love making it cozy and reading out there each evening....a book and my coffee and I'm out there til dark. There's a pretty, classic wooden porch swing and white wicker furniture. Each year I look for new throw pillows and lanterns to change up the look a bit. 

Recently, I came across this great pillow cover from West Elm. I love the frayed detailing and contrasting chambray fabric. The colors are great and have such a relaxed feel. Added bonus...I love that off season this Cottage Pillow Cover would be equally perfect indoors as well! 

I love outdoor lighting that has a vintage feel. The Park Hill Lantern collection from Pottery Barn has exactly the look I was searching for. Made of aged pine and weathered tin... it looks just amazing paired with wicker furniture and a great rug. I love the both the unique texture and overall quality of these lanterns. 

 




Keurig K-Cup 18-Pk. Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Coffee (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment