Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

I love a quiet Sunday to get little projects done. Yesterday I was at Anthropologie and bought the prettiest ceramic periwinkle drawer knobs to redo my daughters antique white dresser with. My daughter loves animals and these knobs compliment a huge oversized painting in her room of a dog that hangs over her bed. I'm looking maybe for an antique mirror as well but that's a different project for a different day. While at Anthropologie, I did grab this floral blue bowl that's super cute for appetizers...I am addicted to their home collection. 

I'm also all excited about ordering new Knit Collage yarn from the Sister collection. I'm nearly done with a super chunky scarf in their rich eggplant yarn and I love this bubble gum pink yarn for my next project. Sister Yarn knits up beautifully and it has a perfect thick/thin consistency. Happy Sunday! xo

Love this charming bowl...and the knobs are exactly what I was looking for!






Lion 73095 Knitting Needles 14 (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment