Saturday, April 6, 2013

A bit of this with that....

Over the last week, I've chatted about the farmers market being one of my favorite aspects of spring. I love sipping coffee, walking and purchasing from all the local vendors. I also wrote about great knitting bags that I was thrilled to come across from from Yarn Pop. Combining a bit of this idea with a bit of that...I love these colorful market bags from the Etsy shop Knitshearbliss. These open bags are perfect for bread, produce, jars of preserves....all of your finds at the market. You can purchase the bag with a closure or not but I like the open, unstructured design shown here. The Venetian bag has such a great vintage inspired pattern to it. I love that these are roomy too...approx 17 by 24 inches. You can also pick the lining of your choice! So super cute! Happy Weekend! xo

Italian Ceramic One-Handled Soup Bowl, Red (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment