Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Pop of Color!

We had a lot of white here yesterday...as in the form of snow. Strange start to April but no worries.....nothing a cozy dinner and sangria couldn't cure! I was out with friends last night at a new restaurant and my knitting class came up. I love talking about the different projects that students have started. I went home & searched a bit for ideas to being to the next class. I guess given this strange weather lately, I'm looking for a bit of spring time color! I came across this super great site called Yarn Pop. I think their project bags are just amazing! So perfect for toting yarn and keeping your work organized and clean. I'm the crazy girl who knits in Starbucks and my ball of yarn rolls away and then I'm interrupting strangers to say "Excuse me, my yarn is under your table." This bag was made for me! I love the coral swirl design of the "Totable Bag" (one of several great design choices) and the three grommets for pulling your yarn through. All the different styles and sizes look sturdy and are machine washable.  Yarn Pop offers a guide for area retail locations as well as the opportunity for ordering on line.  I'd love to know...What do you carry your knitting projects in??? Happy Knitting! xo





Spinrite 409277 Kroy Socks FX (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment