Monday, April 29, 2013

All in the Details

I have two daughters that go to private school. They wear simple navy and white uniforms that I love but the girls do occasionally like to put a pretty pin on their cardigans to give them a bit of color. I love these amazingly soft flower pins from The June Bride on Etsy. Each pin is made of unique materials from recycled, repurposed sweaters. Fiber content is outstanding quality lambswool or cashmere. I love the rich color combinations and the detailing of the petals. These pins are perfect for kids or adults and I love them as an accent on a pretty straw bag in the summer. Each flower has a hinged pin in the back.  I love that The June Bride is eco-friendly & even offers free shipping within the United States.
Happy Monday! xo




Love these pins as gifts! At under $15 each, they are so pretty for bridesmaids or Mothers Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment