Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pretty In Pink

I am not one to change my makeup with the season. I have my tried and true favorites that I love throughout the year. I'm not bound to one company...I love mineral makeup for my base but not so for my eyes. I was reading an article this morning on current best selling blushes. The one I use made the top of the list. I wasn't surprised....Nars "Orgasm" has a cult like following. That's how I originally found it. I had read so many times how universally flattering the color is. Everything I read was correct. I love the product and so do a lot of my girlfriends who also wear it. 

Lipstick though is much harder to find a perfect shade. I used to have a drawer full of "Almost Amazing" colors. Colors that were nearly the ideal shade. Or started off  perfect... only to fade or dry out my lips. Then....one day I found Dior Addict Lipstick and I finally got it right! Best lipstick I've ever used. I swear by the color "Urban". Prettiest pale pink Although the price is higher than what I normally had purchased, in the end I now save money not constantly replacing colors I buy and don't wear. I don't know if this color is at the top of any list but it is my very favorite item in my makeup bag!
 
Dior Addict Lipstick in Urban.



Powder Foundation Spf 12 - Jam (Google Affiliate Ad)



No comments:

Post a Comment