Sunday, April 14, 2013

Collected Treasures

I once read how it's important to layer your home. Not so much with items you've purchased from a certain retailer or catalog but rather with things you've collected as years have gone by. Pieces that tell a story. An autumn trip to an antique store. Or a vacation far away. I love that theory. When I'm entertaining I try to use pieces that I've gathered here and there. I love unique serving pieces. I have lots of cream dishware that are of different designs but look great together. I just love the warmth that comes from a table set with things you love. xo

My favorite: An appetizer knife that has great details. I love the shimmery glaze and set stones.
 
Vintage inspired, mismatched cream dishes.....I love these!




 Williams-Sonoma Entertaining Cookbook - 27819 (Google Affiliate Ad)



No comments:

Post a Comment