Sunday, April 7, 2013

Warm Hands. Warm Heart.

I think I've mentioned before that when I knit I work with primarily wooden needles. I love the warmth of working with them compared to using metal or plastic. They keep me much more toasty! I also love using a good hand moisturizer when I knit. Natural fibers can rob your hands of oils leaving them a bit dry. A good hand balm totally solves this problem and I like a great scented product. 

My older daughter has always gone by the nickname Lolo. I found this super hip line of moisturizers and they have a hand balm called the LoLo Bar. I had to order one....they are just so fun! This really is a great artisan line. You get to pick the design of your tin and a custom scent of your choice. We picked Hot Toddy. It's a rich, warm, spicy scent. Perfect for using while knitting. Their shipping was fast, they ask for customer input and all of the packaging was charming! Really great new find!

On the topic of new finds, I love shopping local and from artists on line. If you know of an Etsy site or small business I should peek at....leave a comment with a link. I'd love to take a peek at their work. Featuring people so passionate about their work is one of my favorite things about blogging. Happy Sunday! xo

The charming packaging enclosed with our hand balm!

Lion Brand 444121 Superwash Me (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment:

  1. Being a new knitter I had no idea why my hands were so dry - thanks for the info! Love the look of this adorable tin. Can't wait to order for myself along with gifts! I love giving gifts along with a little something tucked away inside. This seems like the perfect thing...

    ReplyDelete