Monday, April 1, 2013

Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Don't you sometimes wish you had a clear path mapped out for you?  Something that would simply ensure you a good week? Just a handful of days with no snags in them would be great. How I wish for days where there's no forgetting to drop something in the mail...or I can't find my camera or I have nearly no gas and it's raining.....the list of goes on.  While I don't see myself getting better on the "always have a full tank" front, I have found that it's some tiny good things that make a such difference in my day. 

One....I like a good, strong cup of coffee first thing in the morning. No fooling around here. It officially sets the tone for my morning.  I get up extra early to have that quiet half hour uninterrupted to myself. It gives me time to get focused & plan my day. Two....I am a manicure girl. I discovered gel manicures 18 months ago and I never looked back. Prior to that, I was a non-manicure girl. I could never stand all that chipping & peeling. But now, these gel manicures are a ritual for me. They last for weeks and look amazing.  Even if I feel rather rushed, a good manicure goes a long way to making me more pulled together. I have a current favorite polish. It's a dark eggplant shade (from OPI) called "Every Month is Oktoberfest." Now that spring is here though, I can't wait to try out OPI's new Wizard of Oz collection. There's a really great light pink that I love called "I Theodora You."

So, while not guaranteeing a perfect week....those are just a couple tiny things that help me start things off on a positive note. Happy Monday! xo

OPI's "Every Month is Oktoberfest"




OPI's "I Theodora You"


Keurig Signature Brewer with My K-Cup and 36 K-Cups (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment