Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Sense of Community

There are some yarns that I love knitting with so much that I'm almost a bit sad when I'm at the end of a project. I definitely always feel that way about Knit Collage Sister Yarn and I feel that now about this great burnt orange Cascade Magnum super bulky yarn. I'm at the end of working on my cowl that I found on Knit 1 LA. I have been in love with this site (and constantly writing about it!) since coming across it just a few months ago. I didn't realize until this past weekend there's another related site, Knit 1 (Chicago), that is equally as inspiring! I love the knitting community...seeing different stores & hearing what people are working on. Feel free to comment on your latest creation. xo



Love the cozy, beautiful richness of this yarn!


Knit Triangle Pattern journal (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment