Thursday, April 4, 2013

Unraveled

I'm trying to break my addiction to Ravelry but with little success! No sooner do I start a project....I find a new project to do next. I just finished this "Gaptastic" cowl that I did on size 13 circular needles. Knitting in the round is by far the most relaxing for me. I love it. This pattern called for just over 300 yards and it took me a solid week to complete. I'm not the fastest knitter but I love the process and don't really think much of how quickly I'm completing a project. I used a deep purple yarn called "Jacks Plum" from the Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride (bulky) collection. It's 85% wool combined with 25% mohair. I'm currently knitting a second cowl for my daughter in the same yarn but using the color "Oregano"....a great nearly lichen toned green. Happy Knitting! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment