Friday, April 5, 2013

Warming Trend

I have already admitted to my obsession with candles. I love the atmosphere they create and the scent just makes the house cozier. My newest find is a fantastic line called Bella by Illume. I love the beautiful tin they come in...it has a pretty vintage-y feel to it. My favorite is their Vanilla Amber candle which is scented with warm vanilla, golden amber and orange blossom. Love this combination. Best bonus...these 10 ounce candles are priced under $15.00! You can purchase these online, at a variety of boutiques and currently at Target as well. They are such a steal! Last night I knit, watched Les Miserables and had this candle burning. A good, quiet night. xo





Thirstystone Monogram 4-Pc. Coaster Set And Pedestal Holder (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment