Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fresh for Spring

There are a few things that define my style. I love a perfect, broken in pair of skinny jeans. I could live in riding boots. Makeup wise I love a bronzey, smokey eye. And I wear fragrance every day. I don't like switching around my perfumes very much. I wear Chanel No. 5 or Coco when the weather is chilly. Warm weather I explore a bit more. I like lighter but still spicy scents. Kate Spade has just launched a new warm floral scent. Live Colorfully has top notes of mandarin and pink water lily but I like the added spicy balance of Tahitian vanilla, sheer amber and musk. It's also subtly scented with star anise and gardenia. I'm excited to try this new fragrance! Do you have a favorite you always wear?
 

I'm still on my recent organizational kick. I came across a great Etsy site for knitting needle cases yesterday. Lena Brown Designs offers pretty handcrafted cases for all types of needles. Some are designed for shorter or circular while she offers longer cases as well. Her fabric choices are fresh, there are lots of dividers for needles and I like the easy tie closures. Super cute selection! Happy Knitting! xo








No comments:

Post a Comment